badge

Wednesday 3 August 2016

Munch | An Ode To Comforting Deliciousness | Mahim Mumbai | Food Review

Went for a movie with family on a rainy night,
Came out of cinema thinking of where to have a bite,

The night was young but we did not want to go out to eat,
Went home wanting to sit in front of TV & with some TV shows have meet & greet,

Decided to get some delicious food home delivered,
We were famished like a great hungry bird!

Did not want Indian or Chinese cuisine,
We talked as we watched Supernatural series with Sam & Dean,

We saw Dean bite into a pizza and as soon as he was done,
We too decided we will dig into food that is Italian!

Went to meet a friend (last-minute plan) who suggested a place called Munch,
We decided to try it out and ordered food for a laaaate brunch :D

Veg Pizza, Pasta and burger made up our order,
Came home, got hooked to X Files with Scully and Mulder,

The outlet is small, packaging is sturdy, staff super polite,
Delivery is super quick, food is spectacular, no 'ifs', 'buts', or might'!

Hash N Cheese Burger had softest burger bun & hash brown patty,
One bite into this cheesy,mildly spicy goodness and I was penning this ditty :D

Give me more, I roared as I looked at the Pizza,
Then I saw my sister shooing me away singing 'Kabootar Ja Ja Ja',

Barbeque Paneer Pizza with Mushrooms, Bell Peppers and Cheese galore,
So warm, fresh and soft, we all were singing 'Ye Dil Maange Mooooooore',

If you like crunchy biscuit-y pizza crusts,
Then skip this pizza you must,
But if you like home cooked pizza flavor,
Do dig into this,just do yourself this favor!

My parents don't like Pizzas a lot,
Still they simply gorged on this and called it '5 Stars, No Doubt' :)

MamaRosa (Creamy Tomato Sauce) Penne Pasta was then opened by dad,
Trust me when I say this is THE BEST Pasta we ever had!

Loaded with warm comforting sauce and so many veggies,
This dish reminds everyone of grandmoms, International or desi,

That feeling of being fed wholesome goodness by grandma,
Something healthy + delicious, that feeling is brought back by this Pasta!

Everything is value for money as Quantity is huge,
My family recommends Munch to every foodie as THE ULTIMATE refuge :)







All Photos Credit : Prachi Shailendra Photography 

5 comments:

  1. Thisss plllace gotta be good. It made you pen down this :D Awesome read

    Recently Posted: Miss Claire Intense Butter Gloss review

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food joint must be pretty good but your poem is undoubtedly outstanding.

    Jitendra Mathur

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It is at Mahim, Mumbai, a little lane beside the huge Vodafone store near Sitladevi Temple :D

      Delete

If you like my post,please share it or connect with me here, I look forward to all comments :)