badge

Saturday 13 February 2016

Jughead's, Khar, Mumbai

Since my sister briefly went to a school near this outlet of Jughead's (a looooong time ago), she has been a great fan & been pestering me to check it out too. I haven't been traveling to this particular area in recent times but last month I was in Khar for some reason and so was my sister, so we made a late lunch date of our trip here :)



A very relaxed ambiance,with colorful walls,some vibrant sketches brightening them up here and there, LCD screens broadcasting some sporting event. We were actually the only ones here at around 3 PM. This is the kind of peppy,fun place young people love to hang out at. No wonder my college going sister has been worshiping it for some time now :P The best part for them is the cheap, and I mean, really cheap alcohol here! I am not an alcohol lover myself but my sister enjoys an occasional glass of wine/vodka/cocktails and this is the place she and her friends aim for. They spend hours here,apparently because some really awesome happy hours and such offers are always happening at Jughead's. And the staff does not mind even if you spend hours just chilling with your friends. So there,a major reason people love Jughead's, it is as good as lounging around in a best friend's home :)


The menu has a lot from soups,salads,pasta,pizza,sizzlers,burgers and sandwiches. Prices are quite affordable and quantity per dish is enough for 1 hippo like me which means 2 light eaters can share 1 dish and be happy :D Garlic Bread, Pasta and Sizzlers are the star dishes. Here is a secret -> There is a Primavera Pasta, NOT on the menu, but you can just ask the chef to make it. Best. Pasta. Ever. :) I also had a litchi punch, which I got personalized with no ice and it was so creamy yummmm,I can still taste it :)



We were sitting there talking for a couple of hours,the staff was absolutely non-intrusive, polite and attentive. It felt like our little oasis of calm and friendship. Definitely a must-visit place for everyone in the area, especially with siblings/friends/boyfriend or girlfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like my post,please share it or connect with me here, I look forward to all comments :)