badge

Monday 31 August 2015

Forest Essentials Tejasvi Facial Ubtan Review

Starting from one of my most favorite beauty products EVER :) Forest Essentials Tejasvi Facial Ubtan is one of the most luxurious (and expensive!) beauty products I have ever bought but it has fared exceptionally well and merits its position in my heart :) I bought it about 6 months ago after hearing rave reviews from many of my friends but only got around to using it in last 1 month.

I bought it from Flipkart  for Rs. 795 which is steep and it is mere 50 grams-or so I thought! Well, Forest Essentials IS known as THE 'Luxurious Ayurveda' brand and is famous for manufacturing 100% purely natural products without any addition of chemicals, thus making it a favorite of many celebrities not only in India but worldwide. So I took solace in that. And I Was Right! I used this little tin EVERY SINGLE DAY for 1 month. Very value for money I must say :)


Packaging is classy beyond belief. It gives a perfectly Royal look to the product and instantly makes one feel special. I am not kidding. The container is sturdy and I think, it could be travel friendly too, even though I did not carry it anywhere with me :D The container contains details of complete ingredients, method of use, best before and so on. Very detailed, very natural, very cool.

                        

Claims of the product include exfoliation, revitalizing, refreshing & refining actions, restoring the natural glow of the complexion, preventing occurrence of premature fine lines and keeping the skin hydrated and moist. The ingredients include Apricot Oil, Saffron, Fennel Seeds, Neem Leaves, Sandalwood Oil, Sweet Almond, Full Cream Milk, Fenugreek, Peepal Bark, Pista, and a whole boat of other wonderful ingredients. Absolutely no chemicals, artificial fragrances or anything that can harm the skin!


Fragrance of this product is simply magical, full of pure sandalwood's magic. I keep sniffing the container even when I am not using it. Here shown above is the quantity still left after using it everyday for 1 month straight! I will not consider this product as expensive at all.

I have extremely dry skin so I use it after mixing it with yoghurt (dahi :P) , making a creamy paste and keeping it on cleansed face for 15- 20 minutes. When it dries up, it does not give a stretchy feeling, rather I feel soothed and calm. There is a cooling sensation that I simply love. I carefully wash it with cool water, without exfoliating too harshly and voila, I get the softest, smoothest skin possible! Trust me, when I had bought this,I thought it is just another expensive product and would work like any other basic face pack, the ones we use with multani mitti as base. BUT I was soooooo wrong. This product is different from any other face pack. I don't think it is even supposed to be applied everyday. But I have such sensitive, dry skin that it immediately bursts into angry red pimples on using anything else. I have used more than 100 products on my face in past 5 years alone, trying to find that 1 product which will not irritate my sensitive skin, not dry out my already ultra-dry skin and bring some glow to my lifeless skin. Tejasvi Ubtan is THE FIRST product that has done all 3 for me :) I am NEVER going to stop using it. 

YES-
  • 100% Natural
  • Wonderfully effective ingredients
  • Divine smell that takes away all stress
  • Suits my ultra sensitive skin
  • Hydrates my ultra- dry skin
  • Brings immediate glow to dull,lifeless skin
  • I can see little blemishes and marks fading a bit after using regularly for a month
  • Results are not temporary,I can feel permanent softness and radiance on my face
  • I can even see reduction in blackheads & whiteheads over past 1 month of usage
  • It is like a small facial everyday,at home!
  • Excellent value for money- 50 gms container is enough to last more than a month,depending on usage. It is advised to use it every alternate day or as a weekly mask + exfoliation, I found it so good that I used it as a mask for every single day :D
NO-
  • I would just caution everyone with sensitive skin-do not apply it with much force, it is an exfoliator after all :) Wash it off softly. 
  • It might be considered expensive. Other face masks are available for Rs. 200-300 while this is almost Rs. 800 for 50 grams! But trust me, no other face mask is as effective as this.
  • Availability might be an issue. Go to Forest Essentials store or buy it online from Flipkart or Amazon  :)

Recommended- YES, YES, A 1000 TIMES YES :) I have stumbled upon the best product for my face :D Rating is 5/5 for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like my post,please share it or connect with me here, I look forward to all comments :)